St.Valentine’s Days of Our Lives
I’m a designer, software developer and product manager depending on the time of day and environment.
I’m also a father, husband, Christ-follower and baseball fan.
I like taking in new ideas and revisiting old ones.
I like summarizing myself in as few sentences as possible.
I’m thankful for the gift of life.
- Do the dishes.
- Make your bed.
- Don’t be a slob (unless she married you for your slobbishness).
- Change diapers (if applicable).
- Say good morning.
- Say goodnight.
- Say I love you. Say it again.
- Prioritize her over lots of other stuff.
- Get a few things done she’s been wanting you to get done for well over a year.
- Leave work at the office (if your office is at home, leave work IN the office).
- Happily be her doormat now and then, it won’t kill ya and she’ll end up with clean shoes. Who doesn’t love clean shoes.
When you’re dying, she’ll be there. You know who won’t be there? Probably your current boss, your current fantasy sports league, your current coffee shop barista, your current work buddies. They’re cool for a season but she is timeless.Tweet
Comments are not currently enabled because the internet has not yet learned how to deal with the ability to post comments. It's like an infant child in that regard. - Josh
To continue this discussion or offer your disgruntled disagreements feel free to hit me up on twitter @swisslehman